Free Speech Warrior – October 6th, 2022
Washington can now step in as Europe’s top supplier of LNG, the Biden administration explained
Antony Blinken speaks during a news conference with Canadian Foreign Minister Melanie Joly in Washington, DC, September 30, 2022 © AP / Jacquelyn Martin
The US views the sabotage of the Nord Stream gas pipelines as a “tremendous opportunity” to wean EU states off Russian energy, Secretary of State Antony Blinken told reporters on Friday.
With winter approaching, Blinken said that the US wants the bloc to use less fuel.
Washington has for years been trying to convince EU leaders to swap Russian gas for its LNG.
The severity of the damage to the undersea conduits now means that the bloc is “indefinitely deprived” of Russian gas via this route, Russian energy operator Gazprom stated on Friday.
Speaking to reporters in Washington, Blinken boasted that the US is now “the leading supplier of [liquefied natural gas] to Europe.” In addition to shipping its own fuel to Europe, Blinken said that the US is working with European leaders to find ways to “decrease demand” and “speed up the transition to renewables.”
“It’s a tremendous opportunity to once and for all remove the dependence on Russian energy and thus to take away from [Russian President] Vladimir Putin the weaponization of energy as a means of advancing his imperial designs,” Blinken declared.
The US likely stands to gain the most from the destruction of the Nord Stream 1 and Nord Stream 2 gas pipelines, which were damaged by a series of explosions off the Danish island of Bornholm earlier this week. Washington has for years been trying to convince European leaders to swap Russian gas for its LNG, and the severity of the damage to the undersea conduits now means that Europe is “indefinitely deprived” of Russian gas via this route, Russian energy operator Gazprom stated on Friday.
In a speech on Friday, President Vladimir Putin blamed the explosions on “the Anglo-Saxons,” a Russian colloquialism for the US-UK transatlantic alliance.
“It’s obvious to everyone who benefits from it,” Putin explained. “Those who benefit are the ones who have done it.”
While the way is now open for the US to sell its more expensive LNG to Europe, the shortfall cannot be covered overnight. US exporters warned throughout the summer that they will not be able to ship enough gas to meet demand on the continent, and many of Europe’s import terminals are still under construction or in planning.
thecrowhouse – October 1st, 2022
Discord : https://discord.com/channels/TheCrowhouse#7982
TheCrowhouse Banned YouTube Archive on AltCensored:
The Crowhouse Community Forums:
Monthy Subscriptions the TheCrowhouse can now be received via Stripe or direct contributions can be made via Wise bank.
If you would like to assist please visit this page:
Pirate Chain: zs1f7jvqcntcplpfnva2lw7spwzr0xa5x7wczneg0v2epl78quqnt9ggudrk02yyzp8t4zy7pmflat
The David Knight Show – September 28th, 2022
* BOTH Nordstream 1 and 2 were blown up. What is not agreed upon is who dunnit? Was it Putin or Biden? What will the impact be for Germany?
* BigMedia AP pretends it’s not shilling for BigPharma as it questions adverse effects of aluminum in vaccines (and immediately dismisses). But here’s what you need to know about aluminum in vaccines.
* Netflix’s “Blonde”, a surreal “biography” of Marilyn Monroe has enraged feminists as the character is haunted by her aborted babies
* PayPal backs down on financial deplatforming in UK after press and parliament criticize. Here’s why US press and GOP won’t do the same
* Another $12 BILLION for Ukraine along with missiles with much longer range than before to escalate war
* Breast milk contaminated with mRNA but establishment still pushes
* $900 MILLION settlement by BigPharma for allegations of bribery
* INTERVIEW: Soldier at Pentagon on 9/11 Goes Public. Adam Eisenberg whose unit was called to protect and clean up at the Pentagon talks about what he saw, what he didn’t see and why he doesn’t believe the official conspiracy theory.
Find out more about the show and where you can watch it at TheDavidKnightShow.com
If you would like to support the show and our family please consider subscribing monthly here: SubscribeStar https://www.subscribestar.com/the-david-knight-show
You can now support the show while purchasing gold and silver: www.davidknight.gold
Or you can send a donation through
Zelle: @[email protected]
Cash App at: $davidknightshow
BTC to: bc1qkuec29hkuye4xse9unh7nptvu3y9qmv24vanh7
Kodak Tn, 37764