New shock forecast for immigration to Germany
The first forecasts for the new year in terms of uncontrolled immigration are catastrophic. Around 800,000 new “refugees” are expected by the German Ministry of the Interior for 2023. But that’s probably just a “slimmed down” official number. Last year, an unbelievable 1.4 million people immigrated to Germany.
The new forecast gave rise to incomprehension in the districts and municipalities concerned. Nobody knows how and where the expected newcomers will be accommodated.
The Brandenburg district administrators in northern Germany demanded that asylum seekers without a chance of recognition not even be distributed among the districts and municipalities. Conversely, this would mean the establishment of central deportation centers.
The district chiefs also have less and less patience for the “refugees” who have already been registered in other EU countries or have even gone through an asylum procedure there. These secondary migration movements would have to be stopped by the federal government, they argued.
Optionally, “people should be sent back quickly,” demanded Stephan Loge (SPD), District Administrator in the Dahme-Spreewald district. Only then can the remaining be “taken in” to be meaningfully integrated.
According to an INSA survey last Friday commissioned by the Bild newspaper, the majority of Germans think that Germany is taking in too many “refugees”. Thus, 51 percent of those surveyed said that Germany had taken in too many migrants, 33 percent found the number “reasonable”. And only 11 percent said that Germany should take in more people. (ER: Do we believe official polls anymore? The Covid plandemic was played with ‘polls’ putting critical numbers around the 50% mark, a psychological figure.)
The hope for an easing of the situation is, however, illusory given the current state of affairs – no serious efforts are to be expected from the “traffic light” coalition government to ensure efficient border protection or to curb the flow of migrants.
Green senator protected the Brockstedt station terrorist
A political earthquake is looming in Hamburg in connection with the “refugee” assassin Ibrahim A. The asylum seeker had already admitted to a terrorist attack while in custody, where he was being held for another stabbing. But Justice Senator Anna Gallina (Greens) chose not to tell MPs.
The deadly attack on the regional train at Brockstedt last month did not come as a surprise to prison authorities. Because a few months before his release from prison, the perpetrator had compared himself to the Islamist-motivated assassin from the Christmas market on Berlin’s Breitscheidplatz, Anis Amri. In 2016, Amri killed 13 people and injured 67. This raises the question of whether the Brockstedt massacre could have been anything other than an Islamist terrorist attack.
During her interrogations in the Hamburg Parliament and in the Judiciary Committee, she did not mention a word of it. The statements by the 33-year-old were already known to her at the time, dpa reported. According to this, the terrorist said to prison employees in August: “There is not just one Anis Amri, there are several, I am one too.”
The prison staff had recorded the threat in a “perception sheet” in the prisoner’s personal file. Allegedly, Hamburg’s judiciary only became aware of this after the massacre in the regional train because Gallina had remained mum. Neither the Senate nor the domestic intelligence service forwarded this explosive information from the prison management, probably on orders from Gallina.
A change of heart in Bavaria
Criticism of unchecked mass immigration is also growing louder in Bavaria, which is a comparatively well-off state. The Bavarian district council has now issued a warning to the federal government and the EU: without a noticeable restriction on the influx of migrants and refugees, “integration at the municipal level will fail,” said President Thomas Karmasin (CDU) in a presidium meeting.
The association warned that municipal admission in Bavaria and throughout Germany has reached a limit. The war refugees from Ukraine and asylum seekers from other countries exceeded the numbers of the influx in 2015. The situation has become critical.
“Without a noticeable limitation of uncontrolled local access, integration at the municipal level will fail. The capacities for accommodating refugees, the resources for social care and the necessary places for children in day-care centers and schools are almost exhausted,” said President Karmasin. “The municipalities cannot solve this special situation created from outside without the European Union and the federal government.”
People who “from the outset have no prospect of staying” must be turned away at the EU’s external borders. “For this, the European Union must effectively secure its external borders,” demanded Karmasin, who is also the district administrator of Fürstenfeldbruck.
Bundeswehr halts target practice due to ‘refugees’
The Bundeswehr, out of consideration for “refugees”, has meanwhile halted target practice in Berlin. There, a planned exercise at Tegel Airport had to be relocated due to its proximity to the arrival center for “refugees”. The State Office for Refugee Affairs (LAF) asked the Bundeswehr to stop because the sounds of such target practice could evoke “traumatic memories and anxiety” in people fleeing the war, the agency claimed.
The exercise would have been three hours of shooting. The LAF had checked in advance whether the exercise would affect the 2 500 refugees in the arrival center.
“The practice shooting took place several times last year, so that the initial answer was that it had no effect,” said a spokesman for the authority. However, there is now a new situation. “We also housed people in temporary halls and no longer just in permanent buildings, where we cannot rule out the possibility of people being affected.” The Bundeswehr command was therefore asked to move the practice shooting to another location.
The Liberty Beacon Project is now expanding at a near exponential rate, and for this we are grateful and excited! But we must also be practical. For 7 years we have not asked for any donations, and have built this project with our own funds as we grew. We are now experiencing ever increasing growing pains due to the large number of websites and projects we represent. So we have just installed donation buttons on our websites and ask that you consider this when you visit them. Nothing is too small. We thank you for all your support and your considerations … (TLB)
Comment Policy: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. This also applies to trolling, the use of more than one alias, or just intentional mischief. Enforcement of this policy is at the discretion of this websites administrators. Repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without prior warning.
Disclaimer: TLB websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.