The DOJ, Sidney Powell and the Sullivan appointed amicus John Gleeson will hold a hearing today in the courtroom of Judge Emmet Sullivan to argue the unopposed motion to dismiss the case against Michael Flynn. The hearing begins at 11:00am ET and you can call-in to hear the audio of the live courtroom events. (details below)
- 877-336-1839 – (access code 5524636)
- 888-363-4734 – (access code 6114909)
- 877-336-1839 – (access code 1429888)
- 877-402-9753 – (access code 2090166)
- 888-557-8511 – (access code 4140864)
- 888-273-3658 – (access code 1773796)
If the true administration of justice was to prevail in this case, the judge should simply accept the unopposed motion and this would be the end of the malicious prosecution. However, this case has so many precedents anything is possible.
If you are listening-in to the hearing, feel free to drop your thoughts and opinions into the comment section to share.