November 29, 2021
Children’s Health Defense (CHD) is doing more than ever in the fight for medical freedom. Your support means more boots on the ground, litigators in the courtroom, journalists, scientists, and activists around the world fighting for the truth, your freedom, and our children’s future, on an epic scale.
CHD is dedicated to protecting children from every governmental and industry assault on their health. Our success completely depends on your donations. CHD has:
- Filed over 20 lawsuits fighting for your protection and to uphold the constitution.
- Created thousands of scientific resources, including definitive guides and ebooks, research articles, and citations available for free on our website and distributed widely.
- Vetted over 300 highly credentialed, conflict-of-interest-free scientists to advise us on our reporting, litigation, and production of educational resources.
- Grown CHD’s online news site, The Defender, to reach more than 8 million people each month. The Defender now publishes more than 50 articles per week — from breaking news stories to insights from renowned experts.
- Defied censorship — CHD’s content is shared more on Twitter than the websites of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization combined, and more than Reuters, the Daily Mail, the Washington Post, Newsweek, and CNN.
- Launched 16 weekly TV shows, and counting, to inform and enlighten the masses on CHD TV.
- Developed 11 state and 4 international Children’s Health Defense chapters with plans for more.
- Published a historic exposé book on Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates and the coup d’ètat of the medical system, by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. for CHD Publishing — currently #1 on Amazon’s bestseller list.
- Lead a series of “Worldwide Walkouts” in protest of medical mandates with initial events in 200 cities across the globe, in coordination with our CHD Chapters and over 100 partners and local community organizers.
- Issued critical action alerts to an audience of hundreds of thousands almost daily.
Our strength is built on your support. From the courtroom to the newsroom — CHD is fighting back against the toxic special interests that hurt children and is advocating for their health, freedom, and safety at every turn. But we can’t do it without you.
This Giving Tuesday, please consider making a donation in any amount by using the form below…and it’s not too late to double your impact:
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is implementing many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.