The Lord, the Light of the World, has come and brought justice! Together with Him, we have been chosen and anointed by the Holy Spirit to shine our light and establish justice on the earth — we have been commissioned in righteousness to succeed.
We are part of the Lord’s army, rising up over the earth to stand for the lives of the innocent babies in the womb. Isaiah 42:4-6 (TPT) states:
“His inner being will not become faint or discouraged,
nor will His light grow dim before he establishes justice on the earth.
Even the distant lands beyond the seas will hunger for His instruction.”
Here are the words of the true God, Yahweh,
the One Who created the starry heavens and stretched them out.
He is the One who formed the earth and filled it with life.
He gives breath to every person and spirit to everyone everywhere.
“I, Yahweh, have commissioned you in righteousness to succeed.
I will take your hand in love and watch over you.
I will give you as a covenant for the people, a walking-light to the nations.”
Heavenly Father, thank You for giving us Your Son, the Light of the World. We rejoice that You have transferred us out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of Your dear Son.
Lord, give us ears to hear Your instruction. Lord, we ask for Your commissioning angels to visit Your people as they worship You this week — that we all become aware of the part You would have each of us play in saving the unborn from destruction and death. Let Your anointing bring courage to raise up a significant number of influential voices to speak Your truth and shine Your light into our nation and the nations of the earth.
Let the revelation of abortion being an abomination against humanity become widespread and empower women and men to strategically take up the cause of the unborn. Lord, we ask for Your will to be done on earth concerning the issue of the shedding of innocent blood. Awaken Australia’s leaders to the consequences of destroying our future generations.
Lord, cause the intercession of Your people to remove the blood altars across our nation of abortion practices and places. Let the wind of Your Holy Spirit blow now like a mighty rushing wind bringing justice for the unborn and liberty to those caught in the web of deception over our nation. We ask for a great shift in the minds of Australians from depravity to purity. Revive Your Ekklesia and reform our nation in godliness and salvation. In Yeshua, Jesus Christ our King’s powerful Name, Amen.
- That the righteous rise up, pray, speak up and take time to rescue the unborn. Let those who have been appointed positions of influence have a greater awareness of the tragedy of abortion on demand and let them be effective in change.
- We pray for every state and territory of Australia to come together to stand for life and for the church to rise up and “Walk for Life Adelaide” on 11 February and “March for Life” Brisbane — date TBA, Mackay “March for the Babies” October, and for other states to join in and hold rallies or walks in their cities.
These three current Pro-Life Issues before Parliaments:
- Pray that the Human Rights (Children Born Alive Protection) Bill 2022 be passed speedily in 2023. This Bill will protect babies who are currently, in most states of Australia, being left to die after a failed abortion. This protection for such babies is currently law in New South Wales (2019) and South Australia (2021) as amendments to the state Termination of Pregnancy Acts. This Federal Bill, if passed, will make this legislation National. Pray for protection for the three Federal Senators Alex Antic (Liberal Party), Matthew Canavan (National Party) and Ralph Babet (United Australia Party) who presented this Bill on 30 November 2022.
- On 28 September 2022, the Federal Senate referred an Inquiry into Universal Access to Reproductive Healthcare (abortion) to the Senate Standing Committee on Community Affairs. This enquiry is all about broadening abortion access and entrenching it into federal law, overriding state laws. Pray that the Lord stops this from occurring.
- The passing in South Australia of the Statutes Amendment (Loss of Fetus) Amendment Bill 2022. Presented by MLC Sarah Game (One Nation). This bill would acknowledge the loss of an in-utero baby due to a criminal act, such as assault of the mother or dangerous driving — offences in their own right. This Bill is about justice and recognition of a life lost. Sadly abortion is not recognised as a criminal offence, but this bill will for the first time recognise the personhood of the unborn child.
Pray that abortion will not increase in Australia. The ACT Government has announced it will provide free abortions from 2023. There are also calls for taxpayers to fund abortions nationwide, and for nurses to be allowed to give out abortion pills.
Book your FREE Walk for Life 2023 Entry Tickets at LoveAdelaide.org.au