Trump Campaign Knew Voting Machine Fraud Claims Were False Days After Election: Report

Trump Campaign Knew Voting Machine Fraud Claims Were False Days After Election: Report

.

PHOTO: Manuel Balce Ceneta/AP

Officials with former President Donald Trump‘s campaign knew days after the 2020 election that claims about voting machine abnormalities were false, according to a memo published Tuesday by The New York Times.

The Times reported: Mr. Trump’s campaign had already prepared an internal memo on many of the outlandish claims about the company, Dominion Voting Systems, and the separate software company, Smartmatic. The memo had determined that those allegations were untrue.

The court papers, which were initially filed late last week as a motion in a defamation lawsuit brought against the campaign and others by a former Dominion employee, Eric Coomer, contain evidence that officials in the Trump campaign were aware early on that many of the claims against the companies were baseless.


Read the full story here.

Facebook Comments

Source

ELECTION REACTION: Alexa Lavoie live from PPC headquarters in Saskatchewan

ELECTION REACTION: Alexa Lavoie live from PPC headquarters in Saskatchewan

.

Remove Ads

Rebel News’ Alexa Lavoie has made a name for herself on the campaign trail this election, chasing down politicians from all parties and pressing them on difficult questions that other media outlets aren’t willing to ask. Alexa was the only reporter to ask Prime Minister Justin Trudeau about the country’s plans for a booster shot, a policy that already extends to a third shot in Israel, with plans to include a fourth.

During last night’s election livestream, Alexa joined hosts Ezra Levant and Sheila Gunn Reid live from the People’s Party of Canada election headquarters in Saskatchewan, where a crowd of maskless supporters gathered with leader Maxime Bernier.

So, what was the mood of the crowd inside the PPC headquarters, despite the party winning no seats and underperforming some pre-election polls?

Alexa said:

People are sharing, they are really happy. And what I asked to Mr. Bernier, I said what do you expect for tonight? For him, the main important thing is to be all together and sharing this moment all together for this event.

Visit Original Source

Biden admin plans to double the number of refugees admitted to U.S., to 125K

Biden admin plans to double the number of refugees admitted to U.S., to 125K

.

Remove Ads

U.S. President Joe Biden is set to dramatically increase admissions of refugees, despite the ongoing border crisis. The move also comes amid Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, which has created a refugee crisis in the region.

Biden is reportedly planning to double the number of refugees admitted into the United States despite the national security and humanitarian crisis that has erupted at the southern border under his administration. The State Department stated in a press release on Monday that the administration “recommends an increase in the refugee admissions target from 62,500 in Fiscal Year 2021 to 125,000 in Fiscal Year 2022 to address needs generated by humanitarian crises around the globe.”

“A robust refugee admissions program is critical to U.S. foreign policy interests and national security objectives, and is a reflection of core American values,” the administration claimed. “The United States has long been a global leader in refugee resettlement. The U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) reflects our tradition as a nation that has long welcomed immigrants and refugees.  It is an important, enduring, and ongoing expression of our commitment to international humanitarian principles and reflects the best of America’s values and compassion.”

While the Biden administration is welcoming the influx of refugees from war-torn countries across the globe and struggles to close the southern border, the same administration has notably rejected Cubans fleeing communist oppression in Cuba from attempting to enter the United States, telling them that “if you take to the sea, you will not come to the United States.”

Monday’s announcement comes as the Biden administration faces a historic crisis on the U.S. southern border with hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens pouring across the border every month. The border has seen around 200,000 illegal entries each month in July and August, a dramatic increase since Biden took office in January. CNN reported earlier this year that the United States was on track to record around or over 2 million illegal aliens on the southern border, a number greater than the populations of several U.S. states combined. 

Over the past week, the administration faced a new crisis on the border, as thousands of Haitians illegally entered the United States through the Texas border town of Del Rio within the span of a few days. The situation has caused a dire situation for locals, who are now facing food shortages, as detailed by Rep. Tony Gonzalez (R-TX). 

“Speaking to Border Patrol agents, the worst is yet to come; they’re worried about what is behind here; they’re worried about coordination with Mexico,” Rep. August Pfluger (R-TX) told Fox News on Saturday. “It’s worse than you could imagine.”

Pfluger also warned that the majority of the 15,000 illegal aliens estimated to be at the border were military age males. 

“If they decided to riot or if unrest happened, it would be a terrible situation,” he said. “It is ripe. It is 100 degrees outside right now and you literally have 14,878 people here — this is how serious the situation is.”

Visit Original Source

Joe Biden apprendista stregone nucleare

Joe Biden apprendista stregone nucleare

.

Il presidente Biden ha annunciato la nascita dell’Aukus, partenariato strategico-militare tra Stati Uniti, Gran Bretagna e Australia, con «l’imperativo di assicurare la pace e stabilità a lungo termine nell’Indo-Pacifico», la regione che nella geopolitica di Washington si estende dalla costa occidentale degli Usa a quella dell’India.

Scopo di questa «missione strategica» è «affrontare insieme le minacce del 21° secolo come abbiamo fatto nel 20° secolo». Chiaro il riferimento alla Cina e alla Russia. Per «difendersi contro le minacce in rapida evoluzione», l’Aukus vara un «progetto chiave»: Stati Uniti e Gran Bretagna aiuteranno l’Australia ad acquisire «sottomarini a propulsione nucleare, armati convenzionalmente».

La prima reazione all’annuncio del progetto dell’Aukus è stata quella della Francia: essa perde in tal modo un contratto da 90 miliardi di dollari, stipulato con l’Australia, per la fornitura di 12 sottomarini da attacco Barracuda a propulsione convenzionale. Parigi, accusando di essere stata pugnalata alle spalle, ha ritirato gli ambasciatori dagli Usa e dall’Australia. Sul contenzioso tra Parigi e Washington si è focalizzata l’attenzione politico-mediatica, lasciando in ombra le implicazioni del progetto Aukus.

Anzitutto non è credibile che Stati Uniti e Gran Bretagna forniscano all’Australia le tecnologie più avanzate per costruire almeno 8 sottomarini nucleari di ultima generazione, con un costo unitario di circa 10 miliardi di dollari, per dotarli solo di armamenti convenzionali (non-nucleari). È come se fornissero all’Australia portaerei impossibilitate a imbarcare aerei. In realtà i sottomarini avranno tubi di lancio adatti sia a missili non-nucleari che a missili nucleari. Il primo ministro Morrison ha già annunciato che l’Australia acquisirà rapidamente, tramite gli Usa, «capacità di attacco a lungo raggio» con missili Tomahawk e missili ipersonici, armabili di testate sia convenzionali che nucleari.

Sicuramente i sottomarini australiani saranno in grado di lanciare anche missili balistici Usa Trident D5, di cui sono armati i sottomarini statunitensi e britannici. Il Trident D5 ha un raggio di 12.000 km e può trasportare fino a 14 testate termonucleari indipendenti: W76 da 100 kt o W88 da 475 kt. Il sottomarino da attacco nucleare Columbia, la cui costruzione è iniziata nel 2019, ha 16 tubi di lancio per i Trident D5, per cui ha la capacità di lanciare oltre 200 testate nucleari in grado di distruggere altrettanti obiettivi (basi, porti, città e altri).

Su questo sfondo, appare chiaro che Washington ha tagliato fuori Parigi dalla fornitura dei sottomarini all’Australia non semplicemente a scopo economico (favorire le proprie industrie belliche), ma a scopo strategico: passare a una nuova fase della escalation militare contro la Cina e la Russia nell’«Indo-Pacifico», mantenendo il comando assoluto dell’operazione. Cancellata la fornitura dei sottomarini francesi a propulsione convenzionale, obsoleti per tale strategia, Washington ha avviato quella che l’Ican-Australia denuncia come «l’accresciuta nuclearizzazione della capacità militare dell’Australia». Una volta operativi, i sottomarini nucleari australiani saranno di fatto inseriti nella catena di comando Usa, che ne deciderà l’impiego. Questi sottomarini, di cui nessuno potrà controllare il reale armamento, avvicinandosi in profondità e silenziosamente alle coste della Cina, e anche a quelle della Russia, potrebbero colpire in pochi minuti i principali obiettivi in questi paesi con una capacità distruttiva pari a oltre 20 mila bombe di Hiroshima.

È facilmente prevedibile quale sarà la prima conseguenza. La Cina, che secondo il Sipri possiede 350 testate nucleari in confronto alle 5.550 degli Usa, accelererà lo sviluppo quantitativo e qualitativo delle proprie forze nucleari. Il potenziale economico e tecnologico che possiede le permette di dotarsi di forze nucleari equiparabili a quelle di Usa e Russia. Merito dell’apprendista stregone Biden che, mentre avvia il «progetto chiave» dei sottomarini nucleari all’Australia, esalta «la leadership di lunga data degli Stati Uniti nella non proliferazione globale».

Source

The Biden Admin Is Now Flat-Out Denying Reality Of The Border Crisis

The Biden Admin Is Now Flat-Out Denying Reality Of The Border Crisis

.

The only reasonable explanation for what the White House is doing and saying about the grotesque scenes at the southern border is that they simply don’t think enough voters care.

Maybe they’re right, but nothing else can explain just how ridiculous the answers from the administration have gotten when it comes to questions about the thousands of migrants forced to live for days under a bridge and in huts made out of brush while it’s 95 degrees outside.

President Joe Biden’s people have taken to flat-out denying reality. In an interview Tuesday on CNN, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas claimed with a straight face that hordes of destitute migrants are making their way to the United States, not because they want in on the free welfare (“compassion”) promised to them by Democrats, but because they had been fooled into making the journey.

“It is heartbreaking to see,” said a very heartbroken Mayorkas, “because what we are seeing is vulnerable individuals, having been deceived by smuggling organizations and misinformation, take the perilous journey north when we have been quite clear that it will not be successful and that is not what they should do.”

True, Mayorkas did say the previous day at a press conference that migrants who cross into the country illegally “will be returned” to their homes and that our borders are “not open.” It was surely a ratings bonanza among folks spending months trekking through desert and rivers to make it here. They must have got the message.

Yet the feds are releasing tens of thousands of illegal border crossers into the country every month. Axios reported in late July that more than 50,000 migrants had been released into the United States, and they didn’t even receive a court date to adjudicate their case for remaining in the country.

After being set loose by federal authorities, Haitian migrant Micheline Baptiste told Voice of America on Monday, “Thank God we’re here. I’m thrilled — it’s a blessing. We fought hard to get here.”

That doesn’t sound like someone who has just been had. It sounds like someone who knows very much what she was coming for.

Everyone south of Texas knows what’s up. There’s a chance they get here and are one of the hundred who are rounded up and flown back to where they came from. But there’s just as good, if not a greater chance, that as part of the overwhelming flow, they make it in and get to stay.

The odds are nearly 100 percent in their favor if they come with children, so they do. Oftentimes the children aren’t even their own.

They know the trip is dangerous and it’s worth it. Once here, all kinds of goodies await: free health care, education, food, housing. You name it, we’ve got it. Who wouldn’t want to come here? Who wouldn’t want to stay?

To that second question, White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki provided a gem of an answer at Monday’s press briefing. Asked about the obvious problem with the Biden administration’s new requirement that international travelers arriving in the United States be vaccinated against COVID, while thousands of migrants cross unabated into southern Texas without needing to provide any proof of vaccination, Psaki explained the difference.

“They’re not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time,” she said of the illegal border crossers.

Yes, she actually said that the people who travel for weeks on end, risking their lives and showing up with nothing to lose aren’t expecting to stay. Surely they’ve got other places to be!

It’s an embarrassment, even as Biden and company don’t seem too embarrassed.

Source

error

Please help truthPeep spread the word :)